Monday, 12 August 2013

The Lipstick Tag


Thanks to the lovely Charlotte over at Colours and Carousels who tagged me in the Lipstick tag - my very first one!

How many lipsticks do you own?
For some reason I thought I had about 5, but I only have 3! Which is a very disappointing number...


What was your first ever lipstick?
I have very fond memories of some Barbie lipsticks, which came in different colours like orange, pink and yellow (maybe more a lip balm in a lipstick tube, then..), and when I first saw the packaging for the Maybelline Baby Lips it instantly reminded me of the Barbie lipsticks because of the font and bright colours!

What is your most worn lipstick?
It's pretty obvious I don't wear lipstick very often, but I decided a few months ago to buy a red lipstick to wear out at night, and I bought Kate Moss's Rimmel lipstick in shade 22 for that specific purpose, and so far it's been really good. At the same time I bought a Max Factor Lipfinity Lasting Lip Tint in shade 04 which is for when I want a darker shade of lip colour but not full-on!


What is your favourite brand for lipstick?
Well I can't really say, because even though I have 2 Barry M lipsticks, which I got on offer once (in ghastly pink and a not so ghastly nude pink) I don't really wear them very often... I really like the lip tint though so I guess Max Factor!


What is your favourite finish?
I tried to wear lipstick which had gloss in it once and it just looked like my lips wear sweaty. Never again.


What was the last lip product you bought?
The lip tint and Kate Moss lipstick!


How many lip products do you currently have in your handbag? (Including balms and glosses)
I tend to just carry around the lip  tint even if I'm not wearing it, as I like it so much (may have to buy some in other colours) and also trusty Vaseline.


What lipstick do you use to rock a red lip?
The Kate Moss Rimmel one in shade 22, as previously mentioned :0


How do you store your lipsticks?
I have a little drawer which literally holds all of my makeup and they just go in there.


What lip products are you currently lusting after?
Everyone seems to be talking about the Maybelline Baby Lips, so I am tempted to try out one of those. I also want to buy a few more lip tints in different shades, as lipstick often scares me.


I tag Cat over at Through a Cat's Eyes, Hannah at Hannah's Beauty Blog and Jessie at Painting The Ocean!

3 comments :

Cat said...

Thank you for tagging me! This seems like an awesome tag and I own a crap-load of lipstick so it'll be fun to do. ;D xx

Ally J said...

Great post! I used to have the barbie lipsticks too, I seen to remember you could put lipstick on the barbie as well as yourself haha. Lovely blog by the way :)

xx

http://fashion-nerdette.blogspot.co.uk/

Jean said...

Cat- No problem at all! I can't wait to see your post :D

Ally J - Thanks Ally! Yes I remember that, it was such a cool thing you could do! I'll pop round and check your blog out!~~

Post a Comment

I love love love receiving comments from readers, and if you leave a blog address I will check out your blog and most likely follow you :)