Monday, 22 July 2013

24601

Hello internet!

My name is Jean, I am 18, and if there were such a thing as Bloggers Anonymous, I’d totally be going, and saying things like; “I make a new blog every year or so which I commit to for a few weeks and then leave by the way side”, and “the only blog I have consistently posted to is Tumblr, which, come on, is just reblogging things”.

I won’t bore you with all the details, but I have made numerous blogs, some have actually become moderately ‘successful’ and then I kinda….. stop. I LOVE reading blogs, blogs from people of a similar age, posts on what’s in their bag, what their skincare routine is, how they organise for school/university/work, Filofax shit, outfit of the day, I could go on. I’m an expert reader of blogs but not so much a purveyor of blogs.

OK I know there’s a lot of effort and time that comes with a blog, but I’m sincerely hoping that this time, I’ll just keep chatting away to myself and hope to god someone comes along and wants to chat with me.

What can you expect from this blog?
  • ramblings. a lot of em. probably on leaving school, university life, art, music, tumblr, the internet…. the list goes on 
  • fashion. I’m doing fashion and textiles at Robert Gordon University starting from September. I guess I should sort of talk about fashion sometimes? Yeah? 
  • beauty. I’m not that into makeup but I loooooove skincare. 
  • tutorials. I don't really know that much about anything but I can try!
  • art. I won't be posting anything I actually do (apart from sewing stuff) but I feel like posts on exhibitions etc. will fit right in!
  • organisation. Filofaxes!1!1! And maybe other things like how to use interesting apps and things I've come across.
  • my life. It is a blog, give me a break would ya? 
  • Guiding. I’m part of Girlguiding and absolutely love it – there is definitely not enough blogs about it in my opinion!
I can't wait to get started, and hopefully keep on going! I plan on posting a few things about Filofaxes and why they are super cool and awesome, my skincare routine (which seems to have an abundance of Simple right now), and analysing my sewing productivity (which is much to be desired).

Ciao and auf weidersehn,

Jean

0 comments :

Post a Comment

I love love love receiving comments from readers, and if you leave a blog address I will check out your blog and most likely follow you :)